Cnr Belconnen Way & Haydon Drive
Bruce ACT 2617
Telephone 02 6201 6111
Calvary Health Care ACTLCMHC Home
News Headlines | Calvary Health Care ACT Strategic PlanCalvary Health Care ACT launches Reconciliation Action PlanThe Calvary Health Care ACT Reconciliation Action PlanCalvary Centre for Palliative Care Research Annual Report 2012-13
If you dream of living in a pristine, sophisticated yet relaxed and friendly city where nothing is more than 20 minutes drive away; Canberra is the place for you. Join Calvary Health Care ACT and make the move today.
Calvary Health Care ACT is keen to recruit enthusiastic, professional and dedicated staff to fill current vacancies.
Calvary Health Care ACT offers attractive career opportunities for clinicians, administrators and technicians committed to providing and contributing to Simply Better Care that aligns with our values of Hospitality, Healing, Stewardship and Respect.
We have opportunities and welcome expressions of interest from people who share our values and are able to contribute to our multidisciplinary models of care.
If you are:
- Wanting to join a team committed to making a real difference
- Able to contribute to a culture of excellence and prepared to consistently provide ?Simply Better Care? to patients
- Willing to work with colleagues to find better ways to assist Calvary patients to have a satisfying experience that meets their clinical and spiritual needs
- Looking for an employer who values and rewards the contribution of staff then we would like to hear from you.
If you join the Calvary Health Care ACT we will support you with:
- Competitive wages & salaries
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
- Family friendly, flexible hours & working conditions
- Free parking and convenient public transport services
- Up to 100% salary sacrifice
- Multidisciplinary models of care
- Financial recognition of postgraduate qualifications
- Shared values